California Healthline correspondent Rachel Bluth unpacked California’s newly expanded vaccine eligibility rules and the state’s vaccine appointment website on KALW’s “Your Call” on Thursday.
- Click here to hear Bluth on KALW
California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart discussed California cities’ experiment with city-managed homeless camps on KQED’s “Forum” on Thursday.
- Click here to hear Hart on KQED
- Read Hart’s “‘Go Ahead and Vote Me Out’: What Other Places Can Learn From Santa Rosa’s Tent City“
Midwest editor and correspondent Laura Ungar joined a covid-19 reporter’s roundtable on Illinois Public Media’s “The 21st Show” on Wednesday. Ungar also discussed gender-based vaccine disparities with KCBS on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Ungar on Illinois Public Media
- Click here to hear Ungar on KCBS
- Read Ungar’s “The Gender Vaccine Gap: More Women Than Men Are Getting Covid Shots“
Digital producer Hannah Norman discussed over-the-counter rapid tests with Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on April 9.
- Click here to watch Norman on Newsy
- Read Norman’s “Backed by Millions in Public and Private Cash, Rapid Covid Tests Are Coming to Stores Near You“
Montana correspondent Katheryn Houghton dissected the state’s patchwork vaccine rollout with Yellowstone Public Radio on April 7.
- Click here to hear Houghton on Yellowstone Public Radio
- Read Houghton’s “Montana Sticks to Its Patchwork Covid Vaccine Rollout as Eligibility Expands“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).