It has been so long given that I’ve done a roundup of my favourite wedding magazine goodies and with all the brand new titles on stands this month I couldn’t resist revisiting that old haunt and carrying out a wedding magazine roundup!
Real Weddings Style Annual 2011/12
– “Tree Of Enjoy” Web page 63 I enjoy the plethora of flowers and greenery at this wedding of Seija and Matthew, along with the bridesmaid’s beautiful patterned gowns
-” Walking On Water” Page 73 Such beautiful water side inspired styling and a sense of humor to Gabrielle and Michael’s wedding
– “Vibrant Adore” Web page 121 I really like the neutral colour scheme of the weddingof Sarah and Nicholas with the incredible colourful blooms and floral chandelier.
-”Recipes For Enjoy” Web page 137 Classic, food inspired nation wedding to celebrate the marriage of Maria and David
– “A Novel Idea” Web page 159 Polka Dot Produced’s own contributing editor Alicia has her wedding photos come to life in her library inspired wedding
Bride To Be Volume 158 November- January 2012
– “Romantic Charm” Page 58 – What happens when a wedding magazine editor tiers the knot? Editor Sarah shares her wedding to zJustion (so gorgeous!)
– ” Carnival Celebration” Web page 70 A Carnival inspired wedding of Zoe and Craig- streamers, pinatas and coloured jewels!
– “A Sweet Ride” Web page 77Fiona and Robert’s winery bike inspired wedding
– “Ethereal Muse” Page 150 A beautiful style function focusing on dreamy soft gowns and accessories
= “Bridesmaid Style Manual” Page 190 So a lot of alternatives, colours and prints for your particular girls
Cosmopolitan Bride Summer time 2012
– “Miriam and Tim” Page 61 This grazing at Gundaroo wedding is so relaxed and total of joy – I enjoy the spring centrepieces.
– “Autumn Glow” Web page 88 Ora-Tali and Noam’s Victoria Autumn wedding with the most divine lace bodice on the bride’s gown.
– “A History of The Wedding Dress” Web page 97 A appear back at wedding gowns over the years
– “Secrets To Pleased Ever Right after” Page 139 Wise words from married couples
– “Carolyn and Michael” Page 152 The bride wore silver in this grey and yellow urban Melbourne wedding
The Knot Magazine Summer time 2011
– “Turning Tables” Page 91 3 weddings stylists take a single table and develop three really various but beautiful looks
-”Rustic at Sunset” Page 100 Kristaly and Marc’s seaside sweet wedding
-”Ballroom Grandeur” Page 102 Laura and James’ classic Sydney wedding
– “Mismatched Elegance” Web page 106 Annaliese and Clarence’s golden hued winery wedding
– “Quirky In The Countryside” Page 112 Tiara and Nelson’s nation wedding
Other titles I’ve been studying this month incorporate Southern Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Dream Weddings Bali Style, Complete Wedding Sydney & Modern day Wedding magazine which are all full of tips I have yet to pour over (cup of coffee necessary stat……and a biscuit or three)
What have you been flicking by means of? What are you loving?
Want A lot more? Verify Out These Posts:
- Wedding Magazine Roundup October 2010
- Out Now… October November 2010
- Genuine Basic Weddings Magazine 2011