Styling by Cathrin DEntremont Weddings, photo by NK Photography
One of the issues I enjoy to see at weddings is a thing that isn’t white – I enjoy white along with the greatest of them. All white weddings are spectacular and the crispness of white is stunning. But show me a coloured table linen? And I’m yours! They can change the entire really feel of a space!
A single of our beautiful Dotties requested inspiration for employing distinct coloured table linens at her wedding and I thought a delicious roundup of table linens would be just the ticket for these days.
Most wedding venues will be able to hire in coloured linens for you but also attempt wedding planners and stylists who have access to the most beautiful linens- shot silks, ruffles, damasks, in each and every colour and hue of the rainbow (plus they’ll know how to tie it all collectively, lest you get a little overwhelmed by the amazing possibilities out there).
Right now’s roundup? It’s just the tip of a table linen iceberg, there’s so significantly out there. I’d love to see what you’re using!
Brown and taupes are one particular of my favourites. They’re still neutral like white, but they have a tiny some thing additional to them and ground complimentary colours so considerably better! Of course there’s also the dark chocolate shade (which looks beautiful with duck egg blues or greens).
1. Styling by Form Over Function Photo by Matt Johnson 2. Photo by Jessica Claire by way of Inspired By This 3 & four Styling by Type More than Function Photo by Blumenthal Photography 5. Photo by Hansel Dobbs by means of Inspired By This
Red & pinks are so versatile- red can be bold, or fresh and pink can be festive or softly sweet for Spring!
1. Photo & styling by The Bridal Collective 2. Photo by Leo Patrone by way of Inspired By This 3. Photo by Elizabeth Messina, styling by Mindy Weiss 4. Photo by Pictilio via Style Me Pretty 5. Photo by Martha Stewart Weddings 6. Photo by Sarzy O Photography through Soft Pink Wedding Inspiration
Blues are always fresh- they can be some thing entirely contemporary when paired with bolds (like poppy red, velvet yellow) or can be lovely at seaside weddings. Midnight blue is at the other finish of the spectrum and lends itself to wealthy colours like rich coppery oranges, deep apple greens and even pewter greys.
1. Styling by Cathrin DEntremont Weddings, photo by NK Photography 2. Photo by Climie and Co by means of Each Last Detail three & 4 Styling by Cathrin DEntremont Weddingss photo by Samm Blake five. Photo by Echard Wheeler Photography through The Brides Cafe
Green is a gorgeous colour and decision for tables- it can evoke a fresh, spring feeling, but can also be paired with taupes, chocolates and even cream to make it far more earthy.
1. Styling by Form Over Function Photo by Blumenthal Photography 2 Photo by Mallory Samson by way of Veranda Magazine three. Photo by Traci Griffin by means of Snippet & Ink 4. Photo by Pure Sugar Studios through Every Final Detail five & 6 Styling by Cathrin DEntremont Weddings, photo by NK Photography
Oh yellow, how I really like thee! Bright and bold is so fresh and warm- spring or summer time! Soft buttercup yellow can be such a lovely option for a spring wedding, something even early in the day like brunch!
1. Styling by Type Over Function Photo by Bailie Photography two. Photo Frolic!via Santa Barbara Chic three. Photo by Union Photo by way of As soon as Wed four. Photo by Jose Villa by way of Grey Likes Weddings
Don’t cease at solids either, I enjoy to see patterns on tables! There’s stripes for starters which can give a contemporary or nautical feel to an occasion.
1. Styling by Type More than Function Photo by Photography By Anliette 2. Photo by Annie Edmonds by means of Green Wedding Shoes 3. Photo by Bobby Earle through Style Me Fairly 4. Photo by Troy and Aimee Grover by way of Grey Likes Weddings five. Photo by Anne Robert Photography via Style Me Pretty 6. Photo from Linenme through Frolic
But there’s so several other patterns to try as well! Chevron, damask, gingham, paisley!
1. Photo by Grace Occurs 2. Images by Tiffany Kirchner Dixon through Decor8 three & 4 Styling by Form More than Function Photo by Tealily Photography 5. Photo by Katherine O’Brien Photography by way of Style Me Pretty 6. Photo by Meg Smith & Associates, Kristen L. by way of Snippet & Ink 7. Photo by Mark Brooke Photographers by way of Wedding Chicks
And then of course there’s orange and grey and purple and black and .. so several possibilities! What is your favourite? What’s your choose?
Want Much more? Examine Out These Posts:
- Type More than Function Centennial Parklands Dining Table Styling
- Baby Blue Lolly Buffet
- Graceful Green and Brown Tablescapes