Second generation of samsung galaxy beam is the only smartphone come with constructed in projector , and we were eagerly waiting for its launch . Now Samsung is all set to release The Samsung Galaxy beam on 7th july in Singapore and will be released in Taiwan in mid-July .
Samsung galaxy beam is powered 1Ghz dual-core processor and was announced in mobile world congress earlier this month . Beam projector can stretch the pictures up to 50-inch from a distance of two meters . This feature makes it simple to show your date regardless of whether it is image , video or any digital media content directly to the projector on the ceiling or wall . five MP automobile focus camera tends to make it a very good telephone for taking photos . Other specifications of Galaxy beam are offered below .
Samsung Galaxy Beam Specifications :
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android 2.three (Gingerbread)
- four.-inch 480×800 (WVGA) TFT display
- HD Projector with a Lamp of 15 Lumens
- 5MP Automobile concentrate camera with flash, 1.3MP secondary camera
- Dimensions – 64.two x 124 x 12.5mm, weight 145.3 g
- 786MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory,expandable up to 32GB
- Bluetooth three.0＋HS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, MicroUSB, USB two., aGPS
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- 2000 mAh battery
At the time of announcement it was supposed to run on gingerbread but it is not clear if samsung will upgrade its OS to ice cream sandwich . The Samsung Galaxy beam will be obtainable in Singapore on July 7 for S$ 648 (US$ 520.65) .
Samsung announces availability of Galaxy beam, launching in Asia is a post from: gadgets Tip