Rooting smartphones is often difficult activity for new customers but there are many advantages of rooted Android devices . So if you have HTC EVO 4G LTE and want to root it then right here is actually simple one particular-click answer made by XDA Senior Member regaw_leinad . The developer named this tool as RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter and it supplies simple bootloader unlocking, recovery flashing, and rooting of the HTC EVO 4G LTE’s stock firmware. This rooter DOES use HTCdev.com to unlock your bootloader .
DISCLAIMER: gadgets tip will not be held responsible if you shed data or your device gets damaged in the following of this manual. Proceed at your own danger.
Specifications to Root HTC EVO 4G LTE
- You have to Enable USB Debugging on your tablet. To do this you have to go to development alternative in your application setting
- Make sure that your smartphone has a charge of at least 60%, I would recommend you charge at least 90% to be protected .
- Make positive you have total Backup of your data .
How to use this tool .
Ahead of Operating! – Clear your Google Wallet Settings!
- Download the regawNOD Rooter from the official thread .
- Unzip the .zip file you have downloaded anywhere on your personal computer. Spot both “RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter.exe” and “AndroidLib.dll” in the folder with each other.
- Run the “RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter.exe” on your personal computer, Allow USB Debugging in Settings > Developer alternatives, then plug in your Evo.
- It will recognize that you plugged it in, and a huge button that reads “ROOT ME” will seem.
- Adhere to the on screen prompts and wait till rooting is total.
Video to root Evo 4G LTE
Hope almost everything is as anticipated and you have a rooted HTC EVO 4G LTE effectively
Root HTC EVO 4G LTE using RegawMOD Rooter [Video] is a post from: gadgets Tip