HTC’s Initial quad core smartphone HTC 1 X is accessible in some nations and extremely handful of folks got their hands on this device . If you want to get pleasure from custom ROM for your Ice Cream sandwich powered HTC One particular X then this is great news for you . XDA develeoper Leedroid released custome ROM for HTC 1 X named as LeeDroid One particular Xtreme . In this post i am going to show you how you can install LeeDroid A single Xtreme on your HTC A single X .
Warning!: gadgets tip will not be held responsible if you shed information or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide. Proceed at your own danger.
- Backup your Apps and critical information — bookmarks, contacts, SMS, APNs (internet settings), etc . this ROM will not wipe your data but for a safe side .
- Make positive that your tablet has a charge of at least 60%, I would recommend you charge at least 90% to be protected .
- Make confident you have unlocked bootloader for your phone . You can officially unlock the bootloader on your telephone → right here.
- You must have ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery Installed on your A single X , to do that read this post .
How to Install the ROM on HTC One X
- You have to Download the latest version of the ROM and you can get it from official development page.( linking to original thread in situation developer update the hyperlink ) .
- Move the zip files you have downloaded earlier to the root of your SD card on your on your HTC One particular X [ beneath /sdcard ] .
- Turn off your phone, then boot into CWM recovery. To do this, boot into the bootloader mode first by holding the Volume Down button and then pressing Power key. Then, utilizing the Volume keys to navigate and the Energy button to choose, select Recovery to enter CWM recovery. To navigate touch CWM recovery, just slide your finger up and down on the screen.
- You must make a Nandroid backup of your current ROM , It will be useful to restore if one thing will not function on new ROM . To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore –> On the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to major recovery menu right after backup is complete.
- From the Menu pick “install zip from sdcard”, then choose “choose zip from sdcard”. Pick the ROM file on the sdcard and confirm the installation . It will install the ROM .
- Immediately after the installation is complete, select “go back” then pick “reboot system now” to reboot your HTC One X .
LeeDroid 1 Xtreme Custom ROM for HTC One X is a post from: gadgets Tip