Although the majority of the folks use microwave to reheat and defrost the food that is frozen, but that makes it a wreck. Vegetable balls, splattered food, cheese the working efficiency of microwave decreases and makes it unhygienic too. Thus, regular cleaning of microwave is important. The suggestions discussed below are not difficult to do and help keep a clean and sterile microwave. Use them and do not dread heating up the sauciest and most cheesy meals.
1. Clean the Microwave By Means Of a Lemon
Add Picture: thekitchn.com
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and fill it with water.
- Now, squeeze a lemon within this water.
- Set the bowl in microwave and turn it on. Place it for five full minutes.
- Wait for a few minutes, open the door of microwave. Take the bowl and whirling plate really attentively out.
- Make use of a sponge and wipe out all of the soil and food remains.
- After cleaning it, keep the plate back in the microwave.
Insert Image: media1.onsugar.com
- Take a microwave safe bowl and fill it half with water.
- Combine of white vinegar in it and put it in the microwave.
- Turn on the microwave for five full minutes. The whole dried gunk on the wall of microwave will loosen together with the steam.
- Now, wipe down each of the sides of your microwave. Take out the spinning plate and wash it using water.
- You’re finished with the cleaning procedure.
Note: The solution of vinegar-water will likely be exceedingly hot after heating system. So, it’s proposed to wear gloves.
3. Paper Towel
Insert Picture: createdby-diane.com
- Place some of wet paper towel in the microwave.
- Turn it on and wait for five full minutes.
- The steam generated from the paper towel will soften the gunk.
- Allow the paper towel cool down.
- Later, use them to wipe down the interior of the microwave.
4. Baking Soda
Add Image: pad3.whstatic.com
- Prepare a combination of baking soda and warm water in 1:2 ratio.
- It spills and on dried on gloop.
- Leave it for five full minutes.
- Now, make use of a sponge and clean this solution.
- Make use of a paper towel for closing contact.
5. Dish Soap
Insert Picture: theshoppingmama.com
- Fill a microwave safe bowl with warm water.
- Add dishwashing liquid to it.
- Place full of warm water in the microwave and turn it on for a minute.
- Wait until the water begins steaming.
- Now, take out the bowl and clean the microwave using a moist sponge.
- Leave the doorway open sometime.
- Attempt to wash your microwave two times monthly.
6. Window Cleaner
Insert Image: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
- Take some window cleaner as well as a rag to wash the doorway from both sides.
- Blend warm water and window cleaner in 2:1 ratio.
- Remove tray and clean the foundation of the microwave.
- Use this cleaning solution to eliminate stubborn stains or spots on the tray
- Make this solution for five minutes on rough spots before scrubbing.
- Afterwards, scrub and wipe it using a clean rag.
- Wipe it out after five minutes using a clean paper towel.
- You can even clean buttons and the handles of the microwave together with the window cleaner.
- Leave the doorway open for sometime so that it dries totally.
7. Cotton Dishcloth
Insert Picture: keeplearningkeepsmiling.com
- Take a wet cotton
- Put it at the plate that is spinning.
- Turn the microwave on for 5 minutes.
- Enable the dishcloth
- Afterwards, wipe down the interior of an oven
- Make sure the dishcloth consists of pure cotton and will not catch fire during the cleaning procedure.
- Don’t leave the kitchen and be attentive in this procedure.
8. Microwave Steam Bath
Insert Picture: thelatinahomemaker.com
- Half bowls with water.
- Put it in a microwave and turn the oven on.
- Keep the doorway shut for 2-3 minutes, as the steam generated will help loosen the gunk that is tough and dehydrated.
- After some minutes, take the bowl out and clean the inside with a soft rag of microwave.
- Wipe microwave after each use.
- After cooking in the oven, leave the doorway open for at least 10 minutes.
- Clean it at least two times monthly.
- Use lids while microwaving foods.