Are those scars in your face that is pretty troubling you much Acne scars could be an awkward issue, particularly for teens. This skin disease is mainly caused as a result of increase in the androgen amounts. Other motives could be the usage of oily make-up, hormonal changes during pregnancy, heredity, unhealthy eating habits, anxiety, etc. The scars that these zits leave snatch the attractiveness of your face. So, here are a few home treatments to remove acne scars quickly.
Home Treatments for Acne Scars
1. Baking Soda
Prepare a fine paste by blending 2 teaspoons of baking soda in water. Put on the paste onto the contaminated region and wash it after a few minutes. Instead, you may also use the juice of half a lemon, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 2 tablespoons baking soda, as well as a mixture of 5 tbs honey. Apply this mixture in your face and clean it after 5 minutes. Be sure to use this treatment twice or once weekly.
Take a cup of cooked oatmeal and add juice of half a lemon and ONE teaspoon of honey. Massage your skin with this particular mixture and allow it to stand for 30 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water after. Repeat the exact same procedure twice or once weekly.
3. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth is recognized as the finest acne scar treatment, as it’s the property of consuming the surplus oil. By mix prepare a mud pack rose sandalwood powder, fuller’s earth, and water in identical percentages. Apply this pack in your face after it dries up and clean it. Carry out the same process once weekly.
4. Lemon Juice
Use lemon juice for acne scars on day-to-day basis. It removes soil from the pores. What you have to do is rub it on the affected place and require a piece of lemon. Leave it on for a few hours and clean your face with water.
- An alternative would be to combine rose water and lemon juice in equal amounts and wash the area that is contaminated with this particular solution.
- Or else, blend 1 tbsp each of honey, almond oil, and lemon juice. Add 2 tbs of milk. Stir well and apply.
This treatment is definitely the greatest for you in case you would like to remove acne scars overnight. Before you hit the sack to clear acne scars use your regular toothpaste on the affected skin.
6. Rose Water and Sandalwood
Mix rose water and sandalwood powder to prepare a paste. Apply it upon your scars and leave it on for an entire night. Next morning, wash it with water that is cool. You can even add some lemon juice in the paste.
7. Olive Oil
Olive oil works wonders in getting rid of back acne scars. Get several globules of olive oil in your hands before you bathroom and rub on the scars. After about 2 hours, bathroom with glycerin including soap. Continue till you find any development using this treatment.
8. Egg White
In a dish, mix and egg white in equivalent amounts. It on the scars before you hit the hay. Next morning, rinse it off.
Rub on your scars using a piece of potato. Or else, put on the juice of potatoes on the affected region to get a clear skin.
10. G Flour
Blend together 2 tablespoons of g flour, 1 tablespoon of rose some turmeric powder and water in a dish. It for a couple of minutes till the paste becomes dry. Wash with water and repeat this procedure for up to a week.
11. Cucumber Juice
Express the juice of a cucumber. Add some yogurt to it and blend well, forming a smooth paste. Apply it on the scars and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Clean your face with water that is regular.
- Another manner would be to use plain yogurt or cucumber juice in your scars using a cotton ball. Let it sit for a few minutes and then clean with water that is regular.
Just apply yogurt on the skin. Wash it off with water that is regular after a couple of minutes. Your skin will be made by this treatment clear and spotless.
Combine papaya pieces to create juice. Apply it on the scars and allow it to sit for a few minutes. Wash with water that is regular later. Continue till you see the results using this treatment.
You may use honey in these manners:
- Apply honey for a few minutes on the scars. Wash it with water that is regular.
- Or blend of lemon juice in honey and apply it in your acne scars. After a couple of minutes, clean your face.
This really is among the easiest ways for acne scar treatment. Rub on a piece of ice in your acne scar to get immediate relief.
16. Orange Peel
Take some orange peels. Put them it in sunlight until they dry out entirely. Now, smash them to form a fine powder. Add some water. Dab on this paste in your scar, leaving it for around 10 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash it off using warm water.
17. Vitamin E Oil or Capsule
The existence of antioxidants in vitamin E oil works wonders for acne scar removal. Steam your face so that all of the skin pores open up before beginning this treatment. Massage the oil on the affected area lightly for 10 minutes. After 15 to 20 minutes, wash off with water.
Just use tomato pulp on the scars
- Grind cucumber and a tomato in a blender. Apply it upon your scar and allow it to sit for an hour. Wash off with water. Repeat the exact same procedure for better results.
- Or prepare a tomato mask by combining pulp of TWO tomatoes and juices of 2 avocados and 1 cucumber. This mask on your own face and clean it with water after 15 to 20 minutes.
19. Apple Cider Vinegar ACV
Dilute several drops of apple cider vinegar in some water. Make use of a cotton ball to apply this mixture on the scars. Let it stand for a few minutes and then clean with water that is regular.
Add 2 to 3 aspirins in a small water so that these pills fully dissolve in water. Now, add 2 tbs of honey to form a smooth paste. Apply it. Wait for a quarter hour and rinse with warm water after.
21. Cocoa Butter
As a way to fade acne scars, apply cocoa butter. It will moisturize your skin, together with making it smooth and soft.
22. Cod Liver Oil
Apply cod liver oil to lighten acne scars.
Herbal Treatments to Remove Acne Scars Naturally
This really is regarded as one of the most effective treatments to cure acne scars. By smashing some fresh mint leaves express the juice. You may also add this juice and turmeric powder. It onto the scar.
- Or else, apply crushed mint leaves on the affected region.
24. Rosehip Seed Oil
Rub on your acne scars with rosehip seed oil two times a day.
25. Lavender Oil
Massage your skin with lavender oil to remove acne scars quickly.
26. Tea Tree Oil
This really is only one of the most famous natural treatments to remove acne scars. Prior to going to sleep just use some tea tree oil in your scar.
Notice – If the undiluted tea tree oil is causing redness, skin irritation, and overdrying to your skin, then use a 5 percent solution of the oil.
27. Aloe Vera Gel
The anti inflammatory and soothing properties of aloe vera make it one of the most effective methods to remove acne scars. The gel is easy to get in the marketplace. Instead, choose an aloe vera leaf and get pure aloe vera gel by squeezing and cutting it from the centre. Use it upon your scar two times a day.
To remove acne scars, you can use fenugreek in the following manners:
- Prepare an herbal paste that is smooth by smashing fenugreek leaves. Apply it. After 10 to 15 minutes, clean your face using warm water. Carry out the procedure for 3 to 4 days.
- Or get 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and smash it to form a fine powder. Add some warm water to create a paste and apply it in your scar. After 20 minutes, wash it off. Perform this 2 to 3 times in a week.
29. Indian Lilac
Take some Indian lilac leaves with the addition of a little water and prepare a smooth paste. Add a touch of turmeric powder and apply it on the contaminated region. After 20 minutes, clean your scar. Repeat the exact same process at least 2 times in a week. Instead, you can even use Indian lilac oil a few times per day.
30. Chamomile Tea
Prepare chamomile tea and use it to rinse the scars. It is among the most effective herbal treatments to take care of acne scars.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh juices to stay hydrated.
- Wash your face with clean water many times a day.
- Use make-up which are oil-free.
- Use wipes instead of napkins and towels.
- Keep your body active and healthy.
- Increase consumption of fish, green vegetables, fresh vegetables, dairy items, iron supplements, vitamin A, broccoli, carrots, oranges, apples, squash, liver and cereals.
- When you go out in sunlight, make use of a sunblock lotion.
- Never touch the scars with your hands.
- Avoid taking anxiety by doing meditation or yoga.
- Prevent consumption of sugar and high-calorie foods in your everyday diet.