The attractiveness is stolen by stretch marks from a skin that is perfect. Expansion or an abrupt contraction of the skin, stretches the connective tissues ahead of its ordinary capacity. This stretches weakens. So, leads to formation of stretch marks on the central layer of skin. The key reason behind these tenacious marks is pregnancy. Besides, unexpected weight reduction or gain, anxiety, heredity variable, genetic disorders, muscle building, hormonal changes, puberty, adrenal gland diseases like cushing syndrome, ehler’s danlos syndrome, etc., leads to these unsightly blemishes. Stretch marks look like lines or wrinkles, which change from white to crimson in color. The affected region becomes soft. These lines are primarily observable on abdominal wall; yet, additionally, it happens on upper arms and thighs, breasts, buttocks. Although a lot of creams and ointments have appeared in marketplace that assures to disappear these marks quickly but they might have specific side effects. Try these unbelievable home treatments to remove stretch marks.
Home Treatments for Stretch Marks
1. Egg White
Take an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white. Flog it a little. Use it over the stretch marks 2-3 times a day by means of a makeup brush. Wash off after a quarter hour. Vitamins and the protein found in egg white disappears the stretch marks extremely.
2. Raw Potato
Cut potato into thick pieces and rub it over your stretch marks. Permit the juice. This is an all-natural bleaching agent that encourages restoration of skin cells; hence, guides in lightening of the stretch marks.
Combine sugar, lemon juice and almond oil in equal amounts. Apply it on stretch marks and scrub lightly for 10 minutes. This is an all-natural exfoliant that works wonders for removing stretch marks.
4. Lemon Juice
Vitamin C content and the acidic nature of lemon juice helps eradicate stretch marks. This is an all-natural bleaching agent, which works wonders in preventing new stretch marks from happening. Use some lemon juice over these tenacious marks consistently. Or else, rub on a lemon wedge on the skin that is affected.
- Instead, get cucumber juice and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and spread it at the skin to remove them.
Make an effort to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. It’ll keep your skin hydrated and helps reduce stretch marks to an excellent extent.
6. Cocoa Butter
Apply creme rich in cocoa butter at least two times a day. This is an excellent hydrating agent which helps dispose of the stretch marks.
- Instead, take tablespoon of apricot kernel oil and 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil, 2 tablespoons of grated bees wax, 1 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, few drops of vitamin E oil. Heat this mixture until the beeswax melts down and then after it cools, three times a day, apply it to the affected region.
Grind some apricots together with some water. This paste onto the affected region. Leave it for 20 minutes and after that wash it away with lukewarm water. This procedure should be followed for about one month to acquire the outcomes that were powerful.
8. Glycerine and Lemon
Pour of glycerine on a lemon slice and rub it on the skin that is affected. It’ll moisturize your skin and decrease the stretch marks.
9. Vitamin E, K, C and Folic Acid
Have vegetables rich in vitamin K like cabbage, spring onions, picked cucumber, green leafy vegetables etc.
- Instead you can have guava, papaya, black pepper, broccoli, gooseberry, orange, kale, spinach, olive kiwi oil and triticum also.
Grind some oats and make a paste together with milk or water. Use it to the affected region often for reducing the impact of stretch marks.
Apply Vaseline over stretch marks. You can begin using Vaseline during pregnancy too.
Grind some coffee beans and add warm water to create a fine paste. After, add aloe vera gel and combine all of the ingredients correctly. Now, spread it on the affected skin and massage it for a few minutes. After 20 minutes, clean the skin warm wet cloth and rinse with water. Apply olive oil to moisturize your skin. Perform this treatment for a month.
Herbal Treatments for Stretch Marks
13. Aloe Vera
Get an aloe vera leaf and squeeze out its gel. Use it leave it for 2 hours and over the stretch marks. Afterwards, wash it off with warm water. This process will fix your skin naturally.
14. Alfalfa Powder
Combine some alfalfa powder with some essential oil chamomile oil and then apply this paste on the affected place at least 2-3 times a day. The amino acid and protein in alfalfa nourishes the skin that is entire.
15. White Sandal Wood
The cooling effects of sandalwood allow it to be smooth and prevent skin marks. Get some powdered sandal wood and add water to create a paste. Apply it on the skin that is extended.
- Instead, you can add milk cream, aloe vera, rose water, almond oil, lavender oil and mashed papaya in it.
- What’s more, you need to use sandalwood essential oil to remove stretch marks.
16. Holy Basil
Choose some of basil leaves. Add some water to create paste. Apply it on the affected skin to stop stretch marks.
17. Lavender and Chamomile Oil
Combine 2 tablespoons of almond oil, 1/2 tablespoons of lavender oil and 1/2 tablespoon of chamomile oil. Use it to the stretch marks often.
- What’s more, you can replace almond oil with avocado oil or jojoba oil.
18. Olive Oil
Apply some extra virgin olive oil onto the skin that is affected. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off if needed. This allow it to be smooth by supplying essential vitamin E which will decrease the stretch marks to an excellent extent, and can hydrate the skin.
19. Pure Coconut Oil
Massage using coconut oil that is pure thrice a day to decrease the look of stretch marks.
20. Castor Oil
Take some castor oil and massage on the affected place gently in circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes. Wrap it using a thin cotton cloth and use some heat to it for a minimum of 30 minutes. It’s possible for you to use hot water bottle or heating pad. This procedure should be done consistently for at least 1. You’ll certainly find favorable results.
21. Tea Tree Oil
The antiinflammatory properties of tea tree oil supply relief from all of the skin troubles. Just pour few drops in your palm and massage softly.
22. Indian Lilac Oil
The non hazardous oil of the plant proved to be useful in treating skin ailments that were several.
23. Wheat Germ Oil and Calendula Oil
Take each of calendula and wheat germ oil to one tablespoon. Use it to the stretch marks to remove them.
- Do yoga and exercises often.
- Keep your skin
- Use retinoic acid lotion to lessen stretch marks.
- Use glycolic acid alpha hydroxyl acid as it increases collagen production and makes your skin more elastic. It’s safe to use glycolic acid during pregnancy and while nursing.
- Use from first trimester of your pregnancy.
- Liposuction, tummy tuck treatments and breasts uplifts are successful treatment for stretch marks. Generally called ‘mother makeover’.
- Pulsed dye laser / vascular laser are powerful for stretch marks that are new.
- Have foods rich in protein, zinc, folic acid and vitamin C.
- Always consult physician before taking medications which contain Retinoic acid like renova, tazorac, differin etc.
- Use bio oil, it’s a powerful treatment for stretch marks that are fading.
- Lose extra pounds.
- Pregnant women should never use any type of lotions to eliminate stretch marks.
- Don’t scrape stretch marks.
- Don’t use any products which contain retinoic acid while pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Products that have thuja occidentalis are additionally not recommended.
- In the event you are using Retin A subsequently prevent exposure to sunshine.
- Prevent ingestion of coffee, tea and any other drink that results in dehydration.