Head lice are parasites which are typical among youngsters. Lice readily get transmitted from one individual to another by barrettes, brushes, headbands, combs, hats, and cans. Utilizing the clothing of someone sharing the personal things of an infected man, touching your head to an affected man’s head are a number of the very frequent ways. The symptoms include extreme itching; sores in your own scalp from scraping; a tickling feeling like something is crawling in your scalp; irritability; reddish and little lumps on the entire scalp. It’s possible for you to remove hair lice immediately with the aid of these home treatments.
Home Treatments for Head Lice
Here are a few easy and simple treatments to remove lice.
1. Garlic and Lime Juice
Lice can suffocate kill them. Smash 8-10 garlic cloves to create a spread. Combine two to three teaspoons of lime juice in it. Apply mixture was prepared by this on the entire scalp completely. Leave it for about 30 minutes after which clean your own hair with hot water.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a paste by blending fresh garlic juice with green tea, cooking oil, some shampoo, conditioner and some lemon extract. Apply this paste in your hair completely and cover your scalp up using a shower cap or towel for about 1/2 an hour. Now, rinse your hair using your regular shampoo. Use this treatment for a week.
- Smash 8 to 10 garlic cloves. Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of water or lime juice to it. In the event you are utilizing water, then add 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil. Now, apply this to your own scalp. Leave it for about 1/2 hour and then eventually it.
Squash 8 to 10 almonds. Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of lime juice to it. Apply in your own scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes. Eventually, clean your own hair with shampoo.
3. Baby Oil and Laundry Detergent
Another impressive treatment for head lice is baby oil. Apply some oil in your own scalp. Now begin to comb your hair in ways the lice begin falling from your head. Eventually, rinse your head using hot water and laundry detergent. Massage your own hair with white vinegar before going to sleep and cover your head up using a shower cap. Leave it on for the entire night. Next morning, rinse your hair using regular shampoo and conditioner. Repeat the procedure for 3 to 4 days to get fast results.
4. Olive Oil
The lice will suffocate, ultimately kill them. Before hitting the hay just apply some olive oil in your hair and wrap them with a shower cap or towel. Comb clean your hair using some herbal shampoo which has tea tree oil and lightly.
- Instead, combine of conditioner and olive oil in some liquid soap. Distribute this solution onto your hair. After 30 minutes, clean your hair and apply your usual conditioner. Comb your hair completely to remove all the dead lice. After a week, repeat the exact same procedure again for better results.
Another great decision to get rid of head lice is salt. Blend 1/4 cup each of vinegar . salt and Now, wet your hair somewhat and spray this mixture. Cover using a shower cap for about 2 hours. Wash and apply conditioner. Repeat this process in every 3 days to eliminate lice in a simpler method.
6. Petroleum Jelly
Apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly in your own scalp before going to sleep. Wrap your head hard with a towel or shower cap. Leave it on all through the night. Next morning, remove the petroleum. Totally comb your hair, and duplicate this treatment daily until the issue is solved.
The head lice suffocate. Set complete-fat mayo liberally onto your own scalp. Now, put a towel or a shower cap over your hair and leave it for 8 hours or allow it to sit overnight. Shampoo and comb your hair. Repeat this procedure for a week on a daily basis.
8. Wet Combing
Comb your wet hair using a fine toothed nit comb to eliminate lice to a point. Ensure your hair is not dry. Comb from scalp to the extreme end of the hair two times throughout a session. Repeat the procedure for 3 to 4 days for some weeks.
9. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is oily from moving about freely, which prevents their multiplication in nature which ceases lice. For fast results, clean your own hair with apple cider vinegar. Apply coconut oil completely onto scalp and your hair when your hair gets dried. With a towel or shower cap, cover your head and leave it on overnight or for 6 to 8 hours. Next morning, wash them together with your regular shampoo and comb your hair. Repeat this procedure on a daily basis for up to a week to get rid of lice. To be able to make this treatment more efficient, you can add several drops of anise essential oil to the coconut oil.
10. White Vinegar
Another cheap solution to remove head lice is white vinegar. By adding it to equivalent quantity of plain water dilute white vinegar. Apply it upon scalp along with your hair as well as wrap a towel for 1 or 2 hours. Now, immerse a comb in white vinegar and comb your hair. Or else, clean your own hair with white vinegar before and after shampooing.
The scent of the Listerine results in suffocation among lice. Combine a little water and Listerine in a spray bottle and spray it upon your hair.
12. Hair Dye
In case your head is infested with lice, apply hair color or dye. This treatment will kill the lice that are energetic, but will have no effect on the eggs of these bugs.
Note – Never use this treatment for youngsters. Additionally, it may have negative effect in your natural hair.
Herbal Treatments for Lice Removal
13. Thyme Leaves
Get some dried or fresh thyme blossoms and leaves. Pour on them and steep it for 10-15 minutes. Either spray right or this infusion rinse your hair with it. Comb your own hair using a nit comb several times per day. This is actually the easiest way to eliminate lice naturally.
14. Rosemary and Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Blend collectively tea tree oil, and about 1/4 cup of sesame seed oil, 1/2 teaspoon each of eucalyptus and rosemary, oils essential 1 teaspoon of 1/8 cup of margosa oil, 10 drops of lavender essential oil. First, clean your hair completely with apple cider vinegar. Subsequently dry your hair and apply the solution that is prepared to scalp and hair. Wrap them up using a towel or shower cap and leave it on overnight. Next morning, comb your hair softly so that all the dead lice fall off. Now, clean your hair using regular shampoo. This procedure may be replicated for up to 2 or 1 weeks.
15. Margosa Oil Shampoo
Margosa is a superior head lice treatment. Add several drops of margosa oil to your shampoo that is regular, or use shampoo which has margosa oil.
16. Essential Oils
Blend 10 drops rosemary oil, 20 drops tea tree oil, 15 drops each of lavender and lemon or thyme oil, and 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Massage the oil solution that is prepared into your hair that is dry, and wrap your head by means of a plastic shower cap. After an hour, remove and shampoo your hair.
- Or else, in a bowl, blend 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and 3 tablespoons of oil coconut, olive, or sesame. This oil mixture in your hair. Let it stand for 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse your own hair with shampoo.
17. Tree Tea Oil
Natural insecticide tea tree oil is among the home treatments that are successful to eliminate lice from hair. Join 3 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil, and ONE oz of natural shampoo. Apply this mixture easily all over your own scalp and cover your head using a shower cap. Leave it on for 30 minutes after which scrub with hot water. Now, comb your hair that is wet to remove the lice that are dead.
Notice: Do Not apply tea tree oil directly on the scalp.
- In case your child has long hair, tie them.
- Instruct your child not to share combs, hats, brushes, cans, or bicycle helmets. Request them to report if they feel itching inside their head.
- Put on a hat as a way to safeguard them in case you have long hair.
- Use medicated shampoo to rinse your hair for head lice prevention.
- Then assess what it really is in case you locate your kid scratching his or her hair too much.
- Frequently hoover things including pillows, carpets, furniture, mattresses, or some other surface where their head might have rested.
- If anyone in your house has lately got rid of lice, then wash all of the clothing, bedclothes and other washables that were used by the infected individual in hot water.
- Never use an insect killer spray to “sterilize” your home, as these products may be toxic, and do not help in commanding head lice.
- Do not share brushes or combs with anyone.