Sadly If you forgot your windows XP or windows 7 administrator password, you want to reset windows xp, windows 7 password. Right here is the basic trick for this objective.
- Firstly restart your pc and hold on pressing F8 crucial as the computer starts. Then windows xp or windows 7 will display some modes in which you can commence your windows xp. You ought to commence windows XP or windows 7 in protected mode.
- After starting windows XP or windows 7 in safe mode, Go to start >> Run.
- Kind the following text with no the quotes in the Run “manage userpasswords2“
- Now you will have full access to all user accounts on your personal computer such as Administrator account.
- Just choose Administrator user account and Select the alternative Reset password.
- Just enter the new administrator password and confirm the exact same password. Finally press OK.
In this way, you will be in a position to log in to your laptop or computer if you have lost your Windows XP or windows 7 administrator password.